BPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016 and Bihar PSC Lecturer Exam Pattern are available for download. Candidates can click on the direct links we have attched on this page for downlaoding the BPSC Lecturer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
BPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016
The applied candidates of Bihar Public Service Commission have a great news here. The Syllabus and Lecturer exam pattern are available for your exam preparation. People who are searching to this recruitment can reach the right place. The selection process consists of Written Exam for 60 marks. So, the candidates who will get Qualified in the written are only eligible for next level of the selection process. So, the aspirants who have a strong willingness and who have aimed in this recruitment should make preparation plan and start to follow it. The Exam pattern along with previous papers, BPSC Lecturer Syllabus are attached on this page.
Bihar PSC Latest Recruitment 2016
Bihar Public Service Commission has newly updated the latest recruitment with 478 lecturer posts at its official website. It was inviting applications for these vacancies from the applicants who are looking for latest Teaching jobs in the state of Bihar. The candidates who have been waiting can use this chance and apply as early as possible. The candidates who have possessed the post graduation from any recognized university or equivalent to it are eligible to this recruitment. The interested people should submit the application form on or before the last date mentioned by the authorities. The last date for online application Submission is 06-06-2016. Check the recruitment notification at the official website for other related information like Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process etc. The Exam Date and Admit card details will be updated soon on our website.
BPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus – Details
Board Name: Bihar Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Lecturer.
No of Vacancies: 478.
Last Date: 06-06-2016.
Official website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar State Lecturer Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern of Bihar PSC Lecturer recruitment is tabulated on this page for reference. Applied candidates who are searching for Exam pattern and Syllabus can view this tabular form and start your exam preparation. The Selection process consists of written exam for 60 Marks, Academic marks for 25 marks and Interview for 15 marks.
|Exam Type||Total Marks|
|Objective Type Test||60 Marks|
|Academic Marks||25 Marks|
Syllabus for Bihar PSC Lecturer Jobs
- Banach Spaces.
- Differential Equations
- Advanced Calculus.
- Real Analysis.
- Prime Numbers.
- Uniform Spaces.
- Differential Geometry.
- Entire Functions.
- Complex Analysis.
- Measure Theory.
- Lattices, etc.
- Statistical Mechanics.
- Quantum Mechanics.
- Mathematical Physics.
- Solid State Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Classical Mechanics.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Environmental chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- P-block elements.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
Steps for downloading BPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus
- Click on the official link we have attached below to log on to the official site.
- Find the Link with Ctrl+F and Type Lecturer.
- Search the related link of Lecturer Posts.
- Click on the Syllabus in that Link.
- Syllabus pdf is displayed on the screen.
- Download the form and save it.
- Start the Tets preparation with the help of it.
BPSC Previous Papers
The BPSC Previous papers are Building blocks for the Exam preparation. If you solve number model questions from the last 10 years then you will get a clear idea on the Written Exam and you can easily manage the Time in the Test. For that, we have attached the direct link on this page. Click on the direct Link provided below.
Click here to Download BPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2016
Press Ctrl+D to get the latest updates related to the recruitment notifications released by the Board on it Officials along with The BPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern, Prev Papers. We will regularly update this page according to the Officials. The Information which we have provided on this page is not a complete one. Follow the Official site for detailed Recruitment.