BSF HC ASI Syllabus 2016 is available here for download. Applicants can check the Border Security Force HC & ASI Recruitment 2016 notification and apply on or before the last date. Download BSF HC ASI Exam Syllabus and Border Security Force Asst Sub Engineer Exam Pattern @ www.bsf.nic.in
BSF HC ASI Syllabus 2016
Border Security Force board has released a recruitment notification to recruit skilled and talented People for the posts of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. There are nearly 622 Head Constable and ASI Posts. Applicants who have been waiting for the Defence jobs can use this Golden opportunity. Interested candidates can check the official BSF Constable notification to check the eligibility and educational details. The applications for this Police Constable Exam are available at the official Site. Applicants who are going to take the BSF Head Constable Exam are seeking for the Border Security Force Head Constable Exam Syllabus along with the BSF ASI Exam Pattern. Here we are providing the Detailed BSF HC ASI Syllabus along with the ASI Exam pattern for the guidance of the applicants.
Applicants who are going to apply to this recruitment should submit the online applications on or before 15-07-2016.
Border Security Force Head Constable Syllabus 2016 – Brief Info
Organization Name: Border Security Force.
Post Name: Various.
No of vacancies: 622.
BSF Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Border Security Force HC Exam Pattern
Here we are providing the updated BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus along with the BSF HC Exam Pattern for the ease of candidates. Applied candidates can check the below tabular form for Checking the Border Security Force Head Constable Exam Pattern 2016. The candidates will be selected by conducting the two phases of selection mode as follows.
- Phase -1.
- Phase -2.
BSF Phase I Exam Pattern
- It is Objective type Question paper i.e It consists of multiple choice questions
- The written exam is divided into 5 Parts.
- Negative marking is there for this BSF Exam.
BSF Phase II Exam Pattern
The BSF Phase II Consists of
- Physical Measurement.
- Short Hand Test.
- Speed Test.
- Certificate Verification.
- Personal Interview
BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2016
BSF HC Syllabus 2016 – English language
- Correct of sentences in English,
- comprehension and writing ability.
- error recognition.
- fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Completion.
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
BSF ASI Syllabus 2016- General Knowledge
- general awareness of the environment around him.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic scene.
- General Polity.
- current events.
BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2016 – Mathematics
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Time and Distance.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series etc.
BSF Head Constable syllabus 2016 – Physics
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- Structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
BSF HC ASI Syllabus 2016 – Chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- The s – block elements.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
Download BSF Head Constable Syllabus 2016 – Steps
- Log on to Border Security Force Official Site through the link provided below.
- Search for the link of BSF Head Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Click on the link to open.
- Download the HC ASI Exam Syllabus.
- Check the Syllabus Topics.
- Save the file.
- Take a printout of BSF Head Constable Syllabus for Preparation.
Direct link for downloading BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus 2016
Click on the link provided below for direct download of BSF Head Constable Exam Syllabus pdf 2016. Visit this page to get the latest updates of all Defence job notifications, Head Constable Syllabus, HC Previous Papers, Answer Key, Results.