Indian Navy AA Sailors Syllabus 2016 pdf is updated on this page. People who are going to apply for this Indian Navy recruitment are seeking for the Indian Navy Exam Syllabus and Indian Navy Exam pattern. Applicants who haven’t applied to this recruitment can check the recruitment notification and apply before the last date.
Indian Navy AA Sailors Syllabus 2016
Indian Navy Syllabus 2016 direct link is provided on this page for easy download. Applicants who are going to the Indian Navy and other various posts recruitment have been waiting for the Indian Navy exam Syllabus and Indian Navy Exam Pattern. Here we are providing the detailed Indian Navy Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. Competition is very high to this Indian Navy recruitment. So, the candidates who are willing to appear in the Indian Navy recruitment Exam can check the Indian Navy AA sailors Syllabus 2016 on this page and start the preparation.
Indian Navy Recruitment
Indian Navy has issued a recruitment notification to provide employment for the interested and skilled candidates with 141 various Sailors posts for Artificer Apprentice. It invited online applications from the eligible and talented candidates who have been seeking for the Navy Jobs. Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment are advised to download the recruitment notification and check the details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Eligibility Criteria etc. Applied candidates should submit the application from on or before the last date i.e 19-06-2016.
Navy Sailors Syllabus 2016 – Details
Board Name: Indian Navy.
Post Name: AA Sailor posts.
No of Posts: 141 posts.
Last Date: 19-06-2016.
Official website: joinindianNavy.nic.in
Download Indian Navy Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for Indian Navy Sailors Posts for Artificer Apprentice is tabulated below.
- The Exam paper will be set tin Bilingual (Hindi & English)
Download Indian Navy Sailors for AA Syllabus 2016
Indian Navy Syllabus 2016 – Mathematics
- The addition of Vectors.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- The Straight Line.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- The product of Vectors.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Partial fractions.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Binomial Theorem.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The system of circles.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Theory of Equations.
- Differential equations.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Definite Integrals.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
Indian Navy Exam Syllabus 2016 – Science
- Laws of motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy and power.
- Thermal properties of matter.Oscillations.
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Current electricity.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Alternating current.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- The s – block elements.
- Surface chemistry.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Solid state.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Atomic structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Substituting Phrasal verbs for Expression.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Change active to Passive/Passive to Active Voice.
- Change Direct to Indirect/Indirect to Direct.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Compound Preposition.
- Use of Adjective.
- Correction of Sentences.
- Determiners(use of a, the, any, etc).
- Use of Pronouns.
Steps for Downloading Indian Navy Syllabus 2016
- Visit the official Website.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Search the related link.
- Click on the link to proceed.
- Download the recruitment notification.
- Check the Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- Start the Exam Preparation.
Direct Link to Download Indian Navy Exam Syllabus 2016
Click on the below link for downloading Indian Navy Exam Syllabus 2016. Visit this page to for the latest updates of all Central Government job notifications, syllabus, Previous Papers, Answer Key, Results.
For detailed information about Indian Navy, Posts check the official Notification through the link attached to this page.