KPSC Account Asst Group C jobs notification 2016 is here. Apply online for Karnataka PSC 2039 Non Technical posts on www.kpsc.kar.nic.in before the last date 01.04.2016.
KPSC Account Asst Group C jobs Recruitment
Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment notification for 2039 Group-C Non Technical posts. Candidates who have to look for a chance to get the govt job in Karnataka can take this notification. If you are the resident of Karnataka state, can apply for this advertisement. The online application is already started from 3th March, 2016. Many no of candidates are showing interest to apply online. Don’t waste your time. You can apply online for this notice and the last date is 1st April, 2016. The online application is opened on the official site www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical notification
Are you looking KPSC advertisement? If yes, You can look into this article and note the details regarding Karnataka PSC Group-c advertisement. This notification have 2039 vacancies for various jobs. Aspirants who are the domicile of Karnataka state, can apply for this notification. Interested candidates can collect full info about this notice from our site govjobsoline.com . We give the complete details regarding this job notification. You can also gather information form the official portal www.kpsc.kar.nic.in . The application is fully online. Dont wait for the last date. Take the kpsc online application and fill it as early as possible. And submit it to the officials before the last date 01.04.2016.
KPSC Recruitment vacancy 2016 details
Total no of vacancies: 2039 posts.
Name of the Post:
- Accounts Assistant : 445 Posts.
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 307 Posts.
- Bill Collector (corporations) : 286 Posts.
- Junior Accounts Assistant :234 Posts.
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) : 175 Posts.
- Female Supervisors: 86 Posts.
- Co-operative Inspector : 59 Posts.
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Corporations): 58 Posts.
- Hostel Superintendent (women) : 56 Posts.
- Accountant (Corporation) : 54 Posts.
- Auditor: 50 Posts.
- Music Teacher Grade III : 43 Posts.
- Bill Collector (Local Bodies) : 43 Posts.
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies) : 39 Posts.
- Horticulture Inspector: 24 Posts.
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) : 23 Posts.
- Horticulture Assistant: 21 Posts.
- Assistant employment officer : 20 Posts.
- Graduate Assistants (Various subjects): 13 Posts.
- Non Graduate Assistants in the Blind Children School : 13 Posts.
- Graduate Assistant/ Teacher : 10 Posts.
- Non Graduate Assistants in Deaf : 09 Posts.
- Marketing supervisor : 05 Posts.
- Orientation & Mobility Instructor Grade II : 03 Posts.
- Librarian : 02 Posts.
- Data Compilers & Emulators : 01 Post.
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post.
- Music Teacher Grade II : 01 Post.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Account Assistant Recruitment 2016 details
Name of the organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Group C Non Technical posts.
No of vacancies: 2039 jobs.
official site: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Job Category: State Government job.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Last date to apply: 01/04/2016.
Eligibility conditions to apply online for KPSC Group C Commercial Tax Inspector recruitment
Based on the official notification, we give the eligibility norms to the candidates who want to enroll their name on the KPSC online application. Applicants must and should check the eligibility before going to apply online.
Candidates age must be in between 18 – 35 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Candidates must refer the official notification for qualification details.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the following tests.
- Written Test.
Applicants have to pay application fee as follows.
Rs. 300/- for General candidates.
Rs. 25/- for Reserved candidates.
Online application opening date: 03.03.2016.
Online application closing date: 01.04.2016.
Last date to pay application fee: 04.04.2016.
How to apply online?
Aspirants who are interested in this job notification can apply online before the deadline. We give the instructions to fill online apply online from here.
- Go & open official site home page: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Find the link KPSC notification.
- Select the suitable link for it.
- Click on it and download the official notification.
- Read all important points carefully.
- Then, click on apply online option.
- Dispatch your details correctly.
- Make the online payment & submit it to the board.
- Print it and keep with you for next use.