KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2016 is available here. Applicants who are going to apply to this KPSC Audit officer and Assistant Controller jobs are seeking for the Karnataka PSC Group a and Group B exam Syllabus. Download the KPSC Asst Controller Group A and Audit Officer Group B Exam Syllabus at the official site.
KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2016
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification at its officials. There are 162 vacancies for Group A and Group B Cadre. It was inviting applications from eligible candidates who met the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Recruitment Notification. The various Posts including the Assistant Controller Group A & Audit Officer Group B Posts. There are almost 162 vacancies in line with the Latest Employment News of KPSC Recruitment Notification. Candidates who’ve completed the masters Degree or equivalent to it from recognized university or College are eligible to apply. The last date to submit the online applications will be 15th April 2016. The applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the prelims, Mains and Interview.
All the candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment notification are search the internet for Karnataka PSC Audit officer Exam Syllabus and KPSC Asst Controller Exam Pattern. Our website providing the KPSC Group A and Group B Exam Syllabus along with the Karnataka PSC Asst Controller Exam paper on this page. Check this page for downloading the KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus. Here we are providing the KPSC Asst Controller and Audit Officer Syllabus 2016 in pdf format for the ease of candidates.
KPSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2016 Preliminary Test Pattern – Section A
- The Preliminary Question Paper is an Objective Type i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper shall be set both in Kannada and English languages.
- A candidate may answer a paper either entirely in Kannada or in English.
- The preliminary Examination test shall be of degree level.
- Duration of each paper shall be of two hours.
- Paper I is conducted for 150 Marks. In this, question will be asked from General Studies
- Paper II is conducted for 300 Marks. In this exam, question will be given from Commerce and management
Karnataka PSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2016 Mains Exam Pattern – Section B
Section B Consists of two rounds namely written test followed by the interview. The Karnataka PSC mains Exam pattern is provided in tabular Form.
- The Question paper is of Conventional Type.
- The Mains Question paper will be set in Kannada and English Languages.
- KPSC Mains Exam Paper shall be of degree Level.
- Total Examination will be conducted for 2100 marks.
- In this Main exam, we have 8 papers.
1.Paper i : Kannada – 150 marks.
2.Paper ii : English – 150 marks.
3.Paper iii& iv : General Studies – 300 marks.
4.Paper v: Financial Accounting Management & Analysis – 300 marks.
5.Paper vi: Principles of Management : Organization behaviour, Training & Development – 300 marks.
6.Paper vii: Corporate Finance, Business Economic Taxation -300 marks.
7.Paper viii: Principles and Practice of Auditing, Computer Concepts& e- Commerce – 300 marks.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Audit Officer Syllabus 2016
Karnataka PSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus
KPSC Group A GENERAL STUDIES Paper -I Syllabus 2016
- General Science.
- Current events of State.
- National and International importance.
- History of India.
- World Geography.
- Indian Polity and Economics.
- Indian National Movement and General Mental ability.
KPSC Group A COMMERCE Paper -II Syllabus 2016
- Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation.
- Enterprise, Finance, and Monetary Establishments.
- Group Principle.
- Industrial Relations.
KPSC Group A MANAGEMENT Paper -II Syllabus 2016
- Organisational Behaviour & Management Concepts.
- Advertising Administration.
- Manufacturing and Supplies Administration.
- Revenue Willpower and Distribution.
- Financing Choice.
- Funding Choice.
- Working Capital administration.
- Human Useful resource Administration.
- Monetary Administration.
- Organisational Design.
- Quantitative Strategies.
- Financial Settings.
KPSC Audit Officer MAINS Exam Syllabus Pdf 2016
KPSC MAINS PAPER I Syllabus 2016
- Comprehension of given passages.
- Short essay.
- Translation from English to Kannada.
KPSC MAINS PAPER II Syllabus 2016
- Comprehension of given passage.
- Precise Writing.
- Short Essay.
- Communication Skills.
KPSC MAINS PAPER III Syllabus 2016
- Modern History of India and Indian culture.
- History and Culture of Karnataka.
- Current events of state. National and International importance.
- Statistical Analysis, Graph and Diagrams.
KPSC MAINS PAPER IV Syllabus 2016
- Indian Polity with special reference to Karnataka State.
- Indian Economy and Geography of India with Special reference to Karnataka Economy and India.
- The roll and impact of Science and Technology in the development of Karnataka and India.
KPSC MAINS PAPER V Syllabus 2016
- Accounting Theory and Practice
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Personal Financial Planning
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Strategies.
Karnataka PSC AO Paper-VI Syllabus
- Rules of Administration, Group Conduct, Coaching & Improvement.
- Human Assets Administration.
- Group and Conduct.
- Advertising Administration.
- Entrepreneurship Improvement & Challenge Administration.
- Coaching & Improvement.
- Stock Administration and Evaluation.
- Management Concepts.
KPSC Asst Controller Group B Paper-VII Syllabus
- Company Finance.
- Rules and Follow of Auditing.
- Enterprise Economics.
- Superior Enterprise Taxation.
- Enterprise Administration.
- Enterprise Regulation and Follow.
KPSC Group A Audit Officer Paper-VIII Syllabus
- Administration Info Techniques.
- Pc Elementary Ideas.
- Rules and Follow of Auditing.
KPSC Audit Officer & Assistant Controller Exam Syllabus Pdf 2016 – Brief Info
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Group A & Group B.
No of vacancies: 162 posts.
KPSC Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Download Karnataka PSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2016 – Direct Link
Below of this page we are providing the direct link for downloading Karnataka Public Service Commission Audit Officer & Assistant Controller Syllabus 2016. Visit this page to for latest updates of all Central Government job notifications, exam syllabus, exam Previous Papers, Answer Key & Results.
For detailed information of KPSC Audit officer Check the official Notification through the link attached to this page.