OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 pdf is here. Download free OPSC Judicial Service Preliminary & Main Examination Syllabus & OPSC Syllabus on www.opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 @ www.opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus is available for free download. Job Applicants who applied for this examination are probing for the OPSC Judicial Service Examination Syllabus. You can collect the Odisha PSC Civil Judge Syllabus on govjobsonline.com Contestants who want to get job in company first of all collect the syllabus and Exam pattern. Make a time table to start preparation. Those who are willing to get good marks in this examination and achieve job in this organization may gather the OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus along with the Odisha PSC Judicial Service Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern on this page. Download OPSC Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Syllabus from the official website: www.opsconline.gov.in For more details about this OPSC Syllabus & OPSC Prelims Exam pattern may refer this article.
OPSC Judicial Service Examination Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge.
No of vacancies: 153 posts.
Job Location: Odisha.
Examination Date: 04-09-2016.
Official website: www.opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern
OPSC Judicial Service Examination Test Pattern is as follows. Contestants who applied for this examination are looking for the OPSC Civil Judge Test Pattern is as follows.
- Preliminary exam.
- Mains Examination.
OPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Examination will be conducted for 100 marks.
- In this, Questions will be given as objective type.
- Time Duration for this exam is 1 hour 30 Minutes.
- 0.25 Negative marking will be given to every wrong answered questions.
|Name of the Examination||No of the Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||100||100 marks||1 1/2 hour|
Note: Job Applicants will be applicable for main examination. when they will score 35 % Percentage. For SC/ST candidates 40 % Percentage marks.
OPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern
- General English.
- Procedural Laws.
|S.No||Name of the Paper||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper – I||General English||150 marks||2 1/2 Hours|
|1||essay writing (150 words)|
|2||Translation and retranslation (ten line)|
|3||Passage – 500 words with 5 questions|
|4||Precis Writing (300 words)|
|Paper – II||Procedural Laws||150 marks|
|1||The Code of civil Procedure, 1908|
|2||The Indian Evidence Act, 1872|
|3||The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973|
2. Optional Papers:
Job Applicants should choose any three papers from the following papers.
- Law Crime & Law of Torts.
- Law of Property.
- Jurisprudence and Constitution of India.
- Personal Law.
- Law of Contract.
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of marks||Time Duration|
|1||Law Crime & Law of Torts||150 marks||3 hours|
|2||Law of Property||150 marks|
|a||Indian Limitation Act, 1963|
|b||Specfic Relief Act, 1963|
|c||Transfer of Property|
|3||Jurisprudence and Constitution of India||150 marks|
|4||Personal Law||150 marks|
|5||Law of Contract||150 marks|
|a||Sales of Goods Act, 1930|
|b||Indian Contract Act, 1872|
|c||Negotiable Instrument Act, 1932|
|d||Partnership Act, 1932|
- Applicants should can answer the Paper in English unless otherwise directed.
- Standard on the Exam papers will be as LL.B Course & Compulsory papers standard of degree.
- Job Postulates must gain 45 % percentage of marks & Minimum aggregation for each papers should be 33 % percentage.
Interview for OPSC Civil Judge
Job contestants who are qualified in the both Examination can only enter in to this stage i.e Interview. Interview Pattern is given below.
- Interview will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Question can also asked from the outside the syllabus
- In this interview Officials will ask the question based on Broad National, International issues, Matter of common interest in the field of Arts & Science.
Note: Contenders who want to be a part in merit list should score 40 % percentage marks.