RRB NTPC 2nd Shift Asked Questions March 28th 2016 is available here. Download RRB questions of 28th March 2nd session pdf. Refer RRB Non technical 2nd shift questions to get good score in RRB Exam.
28th March 2nd shift RRB NTPC 2nd Shift Asked Questions – RRB Clerk ASM Goods Guard JAA ECRC Typist Time Keeper CA TA Exam Questions
Candidates who will attend Railways Non technical examination can grab this opportunity. The Indian railways ASM JAA CA TA Clerk Goods Guard ECRC Typist Time Keeper exam questions are updated here. The RRB 2nd shift Question paper pdf is helpful to the candidates who will write the RRB NTPC Exam Tomorrow. We provide RRB exam questions shift wise & Subject wise. It is a great information to the exam attended candidates. The Railway Recruitment Board exam scheduled from 28th March to 30th April.
RRB NTPC 2nd Shift Asked Questions 28th March 2016
The Indian Railways Non technical exam 2nd round arithmetic, reasoning, english & GK is updated here. www.govjobsonline.com provides the latest information about RRB NTPC exam. The RRB NTPC March 28th 2nd session questions are available up to date here. We collected a valuable information about Railways non technical exam and presented here.
Railways Todays RRB NTPC Questions 2nd round exam
The Railway recruitment board is released a notification to fill huge number of vacancies. candidates who have been searching for RRB jobs had noticed this change & applied for Railways jobs. Aspirants had faced so many problems while filling RRB online application due server problem. All candidates had filled RRB application form with strong commitment. All people who applied for Railway recruitment Board Jobs are in preparation. Candidates need not only preparation but also some simple tips to crack the RRB examination. We provide Railways ASM Ticket collector ECRC Clerk Typist questions of 2nd session here.
RRB Non Technical Exam 2nd shift questions
The Railway recruitment board had received an excellent response from the job seekers. It received a lot of applications. Some lakhs of applications are received by Indian railways. Every one have a dream to do railway jobs. The RRB has scheduled the Railway recruitment board Nontechnical exam on various examinations across the India. It already dispatched the RRB Admit card to the applicants. Candidates wha wish to write RRB exam on various dates have to check RRB Asked questions here.
RRB Exam dates
|Serial number||Exam date|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates in March Month|
|RRB Exam Dates in April month|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
Exam Duration – 90 minutes
Number of Questions that are asked in the rrb exam – 100
Exam type – Objective Type
1/3rd Negative Marking.
Railways Exam Languages: Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Manipuri, Bengali, Odia, Malayalam, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi, Assamese, English, Punjabi & Urdu.
Total languages – 15
|Details||1st Shift Timing(9:00 AM – 10:30 AM)||2nd Shift Timing(12:30 PM – 2:00 PM)||3rd Shift Timing(4:00 PM – 5:30 PM)|
|Exam Reporting Time||7.30 AM||11.00 AM||2.30 PM|
|Front Gate Closing Timing||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Timing||9.00 AM||12.30 PM||4.00 PM|
28th March 2016 2nd shift RRB Arithmetic questions
Section Wise Analysis:
Profit loss -2 questions
time and distance -1 questions
trigonometry and Mensuration -2 question each
Number system -3 question
SI/CI – 2 question
Time & Work – 3 question
Today’s Railways RRB NTPC Asked questions reasoning 2nd phase
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Coding-Decoding – 3 question
Blood -Relation- 2 question
seating arrangement -5
Railway recruitment board general knowledge Questions 2nd session mar 28
RRB GK questions 2nd slot 28-03-2016
General Awareness & General Science:
Current Affairs: 10 Questions
General Science: 20 questions
Static GK: 20 Questions
1) What is the name of horse of maha rana pratap singh?
2) Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
3) How many moons does mars have?
2 (Phobos and Deimos).
4) Kuchipudi belongs to which state?
5) Rowlatt act in which year?
6) World TB day?
7) Who gave the slogan “Do or die”?
8) When did Indian constitution came into first amendment?
9) Golden temple of dambulla is present in??
10) Cyprus capital?
11) Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera)?
12) First international cricket match was played between??
Aus vs. Eng.
13) Sorrow of bengal?
14) Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by?
Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957.
15) When did Swami Vivekanand delivered his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
16) What is Viticulture?
Production of grapes.
17) The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from ?
18) By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
19) Under Article 356 of the Constitution of India, President’s rule was imposed for the first time in? PEPSU
(Patiala and East Punjab States Union (PEPSU) was a state of India between 1948 and 1956.)
20) The Political parties got the constitutional recognition for the first time in the year?
21) The Khurda Road division,Odisha of the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has set a target to install bio-toilets in 2,000 train coaches during 2016-17 as part of?
Swachh Bharat Mission.
22) Mrinalini Sarabai is related with?
23). Konark Temple made by?
King Narasimhadeva I
24). Smallest Continent of world?
25). Marsh Gas?
26). Name of 1st satellite on Moon?
27). Aruna Asif Ali hoisted flag in which movement?
Quit India Movement.
28). Who discovered penicillin?
29). Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter?
30). Which boxer is known as ‘Real Deal’?
31). Which number of Lok Sabha was formed during 2014 election?
We will update as soon as possible. stay and check more questions