RRB NTPC Asked Questions 1st shift March 30th 2016 is available here. Download RRB questions of 30th March 1st session pdf. Refer RRB Non technical 1st shift questions to get good score in RRB Exam.
30th March RRB NTPC Asked Questions 1st shift – RRB Clerk ASM Goods Guard JAA ECRC Typist Time Keeper CA TA Exam Questions
Candidates who will attend Railways Non technical examination can grab this opportunity. The Indian railways ASM JAA CA TA Clerk Goods Guard ECRC Typist Time Keeper exam questions are updated here. The RRB 1st shift Question paper pdf is helpful to the candidates who will write the RRB NTPC Exam Tomorrow. We provide RRB exam questions shift wise & Subject wise. It is a great information to the exam attended candidates. The Railway Recruitment Board exam scheduled from 30th March to 30th April. check All govt jobs syllabus
RRB NTPC 1st Shift Asked Questions 30th March 2016
The Indian Railways Non technical exam 1st round arithmetic, reasoning, english & GK is updated here. www.govjobsonline.com provides the latest information about RRB NTPC exam. The RRB NTPC March 30th 1st session questions are available up to date here. We collected a valuable information about Railways non technical exam and presented here. check here for more central govt jobs
Railways Todays RRB NTPC Questions 1st round exam
The Railway recruitment board is released a notification to fill huge number of vacancies. candidates who have been searching for RRB jobs had noticed this change & applied for Railways jobs. Aspirants had faced so many problems while filling RRB online application due server problem. All candidates had filled RRB application form with strong commitment. All people who applied for Railway recruitment Board Jobs are in preparation. Candidates need not only preparation but also some simple tips to crack the RRB examination. We provide Railways ASM Ticket collector ECRC Clerk Typist questions of 1st session here. click here for all govt jobs previous papers
|Section||Questions||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Awareness/General Science||50||22-27||Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||13-18||Easy to Moderate|
RRB Non Technical Exam 1st shift questions
The Railway recruitment board had received an excellent response from the job seekers. It received a lot of applications. Some lakhs of applications are received by Indian railways. Every one have a dream to do railway jobs. The RRB has scheduled the Railway recruitment board Nontechnical exam on various examinations across the India. It already dispatched the RRB Admit card to the applicants. Candidates wha wish to write RRB exam on various dates have to check RRB Asked questions here.
RRB Exam dates
|Serial number||Exam date|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates in March Month|
|RRB Exam Dates in April month|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
Exam Duration – 90 minutes
Number of Questions that are asked in the rrb exam – 100
Exam type – Objective Type
1/3rd Negative Marking.
Railways Exam Languages: Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Manipuri, Bengali, Odia, Malayalam, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi, Assamese, English, Punjabi & Urdu.
Total languages – 15
|Details||1st Shift Timing(9:00 AM – 10:30 AM)||2nd Shift Timing(12:30 PM – 2:00 PM)||3rd Shift Timing(4:00 PM – 5:30 PM)|
|Exam Reporting Time||7.30 AM||11.00 AM||2.30 PM|
|Front Gate Closing Timing||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Timing||9.00 AM||12.30 PM||4.00 PM|
30th March 2016 1st shift RRB Arithmetic questions
- A number when divided by 3, 5 and 7 successively in order gives reminders 2, 3 and 4 respectively. If it is divided by 105, the remainder will be???
- a man covers half the distance by 3 kmph and half by double its speed, if it takes total time 5 hour. What is the total distance?
Railway recruitment board general knowledge Questions1st session mar 30th
RRB GK questions 1st slot 30-03-2016
- Study of cancer-Oncology
- good governance day-25 December
- constitution day-26 November
- coins are made from-Steel
- Venue of cricket world cup 2019-England & Wales
- Hockey league is won by- Punjab Warriors
- UNO Headquarter- Newyork
- The excercise meghdoot is held at which place? Siachen Glacier,Leh
- Which PM’s name could be seen on indian currency notes? Manmohan Singh
- Capital of J&K in summer? Srinagar
- Full form of IFSC-Indian financial system code
- Quit India was held in which year-1942
- Thar desert is in-rajasthan
- The members of rajya sabha are elected by- Legislative Assembly of States
- Pressure depends upon-Force and Area
- Winner of open competition for rupee symbol? D Udaya Kumar
- Person recommended english education in india? Lord Macaulay
- India’s 3rd generation anti-tank missile? Nag
- Rajiv gandhi khel ratna 2015? Sania Mirza
- Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
- National Space Society headquarters? Washington D.C.
- Full form of BIOS? Basic Input Output System.
- From where we get most of Vitamin-D?Ans. Sunlight.
- ISL Champion 2015? Chennaiyan FC.
- Shimla agreement 1972 between?Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
- CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? Syed Kirmani
- Yogini cult has its origin from which state? Orissa
- Young india founder? MK Gandhi
- Gas mixed in LPG to identify the smell? Ethyl Mercaptan
- Least distance of distinct vision?6 meters.
- Money Transfer through mobile is called? IMPS