RRB NTPC Asked Questions 2nd shift 30th March 2016 is available here. Download RRB questions of 30th March 2nd session pdf. Refer RRB Non technical 2nd shift questions to get good score in RRB Exam.
RRB NTPC Asked Questions 2nd shift 30th March- RRB Clerk ASM Goods Guard JAA ECRC Typist Time Keeper CA TA Exam Questions
Candidates who will attend Railways Non technical examination can grab this opportunity. The Indian railways ASM JAA CA TA Clerk Goods Guard ECRC Typist Time Keeper exam questions are updated here. The RRB 2nd shift Question paper pdf is helpful to the candidates who will write the RRB NTPC Exam Tomorrow. We provide RRB exam questions shift wise & Subject wise. It is a great information to the exam attended candidates. The Railway Recruitment Board exam scheduled from 30th March to 30th April. check All govt jobs syllabus
RRB NTPC 2nd Shift Asked Questions 30th March 2016
The Indian Railways Non technical exam 2nd round arithmetic, reasoning, english & GK is updated here. www.govjobsonline.com provides the latest information about RRB NTPC exam. The RRB NTPC March 30th 2nd session questions are available up to date here. We collected a valuable information about Railways non technical exam and presented here. check here for more central govt jobs
Railways Todays RRB NTPC Questions 2nd round exam
The Railway recruitment board is released a notification to fill huge number of vacancies. candidates who have been searching for RRB jobs had noticed this change & applied for Railways jobs. Aspirants had faced so many problems while filling RRB online application due server problem. All candidates had filled RRB application form with strong commitment. All people who applied for Railway recruitment Board Jobs are in preparation. Candidates need not only preparation but also some simple tips to crack the RRB examination. We provide Railways ASM Ticket collector ECRC Clerk Typist questions of 2nd session here. click here for all govt jobs previous papers
|Section||Questions||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Awareness/General Science||50||22-27||Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||13-18||Easy to Moderate|
RRB Non Technical Exam 2nd shift questions
The Railway recruitment board had received an excellent response from the job seekers. It received a lot of applications. Some lakhs of applications are received by Indian railways. Every one have a dream to do railway jobs. The RRB has scheduled the Railway recruitment board Nontechnical exam on various examinations across the India. It already dispatched the RRB Admit card to the applicants. Candidates wha wish to write RRB exam on various dates have to check RRB Asked questions here.
RRB Exam dates
|Serial number||Exam date|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates in March Month|
|RRB Exam Dates in April month|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
Exam Duration – 90 minutes
Number of Questions that are asked in the rrb exam – 100
Exam type – Objective Type
1/3rd Negative Marking.
Railways Exam Languages: Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Manipuri, Bengali, Odia, Malayalam, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi, Assamese, English, Punjabi & Urdu.
Total languages – 15
|Details||1st Shift Timing(9:00 AM – 10:30 AM)||2nd Shift Timing(12:30 PM – 2:00 PM)||3rd Shift Timing(4:00 PM – 5:30 PM)|
|Exam Reporting Time||7.30 AM||11.00 AM||2.30 PM|
|Front Gate Closing Timing||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Timing||9.00 AM||12.30 PM||4.00 PM|
30th March 2016 2nd shift RRB Arithmetic questions
- We will update soon.
Railway recruitment board general knowledge Questions2nd session mar 30th
RRB GK questions 2nd slot 30-03-2016
RRB NTPC asked questions 2nd Shift 30th March 2016
- 1. Chicken pox virus name?
Ans. Varicella zoster virus.
2. Commonwealth game was held first time in India in which year?
3. India signed a contract to increase solar energy with which country?
4. Which one is not search engine? (Yahoo, Google, Flipkart and one more)
5. 1 rupee note bears signature of?
Ans. Finance Secretary.
6. First women President of INC post independence?
Ans. Indira Gandhi.
7. Chemotherapy is used for treatment of
8. Wings of Fire book written by?
Ans. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
9. How many languages written in Indian note?
10. Jalikattu game is famous in which state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu.
11. 15th P.M. of India?
Ans. Narendra Modi.
12. Which states achieved 100% inclusion in PMJDY?
Ans. Goa and Kerala.
13. RBI currency note is made of which material?
Ans. Cotton and Cotton rags.
14. What date was extended by RBI to change its pre-dated notes of 2005?
Ans. 30th June, 2016.
15. Who invented Audiophones in 1910?
Ans. Nathaniel Baldwin
16. National flag of India was designed by?
Ans. Pingali Venkaiyya.
17. LOC between India and Pakistan was constructed in which year?
18. Which Computer key is used to get help menu?
Ans. F1 button.
19. Bhagat Singh was executed in which year?
20. Arunachal Pradesh capital?
21. How much decibel can a human ear hear?
Ans. 60-120 DB.
22. First woman to win Gold medal in Olympics Boxing?
Ans. Nicola Adams.
23. What is MS Office?
Ans. Application software.
24. Which river is called South Ganga?
RRB NTPC 30th Asked questions