TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification released. Apply online 317 Tamil Nadu Madras High Court Jobs Typist, PA, Reader/ Examiner, Computer Operator www.tnpscexams.net Check Selection Process & Eligibility here.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016 – 317 Personal Assistant, Typist, Examiner Online Application @ tnpscexams.net
Tami Nadu Public Service Commission has recently released a Job Notification under the advertisement No: 440. TNPSC Notification post 317 various vacancies like Typist, Reader/ Examine, Computer Operator, Personal Assistant (To the Honorable Judges), Xerox Operator, Personal Assistant (To the Registrars), Cashier Jobs. Job Applicants who are searching for State Government Jobs may use this chance. Download Tamil Nadu High Court Judge Recruitment on govjobsonline.com Contestants who are fascinated towards this TNPSC Notification, they have to study the eligibility conditions like education qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee, how to apply on this page. TNPSC Online Application Starting date is 20-07-2016. And Closing date for apply online: 03-08-2016. Contenders who want to apply for this notification may register from the official notification: www.tnpscexams.net
Tamil Nadu Madras High Court Judge Notification
Are you looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu? Here in the important information. Tamil Nadu PSC deliver a 317 various posts to fill up the Skilled and Talented contenders. As per TNPSC Recruitment norms, Contenders should complete Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine from any recognized university. Age limit should be in between 18 years to 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules. For more details about this TNPSC Recruitment may refer this page. Selection process will be based on their performance in written test and interview. Shortlisted contestants will be given the pay scale as per the government rules. Applicants fee for all category candidates is Rs.150/-. Those who eligible for this TNPSC Notification may apply online from this official website: www.tnpscexams.net Last date to apply online is: 03-08-2016
TNPSC Vacancies – tnpscexams.net Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No of vacancies|
|Personal Clerk (To the deputy Registrars)||01 posts|
|Personal Assistant (To the Honorable Judges)||76 posts|
|Personal Assistant (To the Registrars)||07 posts|
|Computer Operator||61 posts|
|Reader / Examiner||80 posts|
|Xerox Operator||06 posts|
TNPSC Typist Recruitment
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts: Typist, Reader / Examiner, PA, Computer Operator and other posts.
No of vacancies: 317 Posts.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Application mode: Online.
Last date: 03-08-2016.
Official website: www.tnpscexams.net
Eligibility Conditions for Tamil Nadu PSC High Court Judge Recruitment
Job Seekers who want to apply for this notification should refer the eligibility conditions like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and so on is given below.
Age limit for TNPSC Recruitment:
Contestants who want to enroll for this TNPSC Recruitment should must suitable for the given age limit.
For General candidates:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
For SCs/SC(A)s/STs/ MBCs/ BCs/ DCs/ BCs & BCMs candidates:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
For service Candidates in Madras High Court Service & TN Judicial Ministerial Service:
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 45 years.
Official will select the contenders by conducting written test and Oral test. Job applicants who will qualify in the written test only can allowed to the next round i,e interview.
- Written test.
Education Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment:
For Typist Post:
- Job Application must have Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine/ any other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 Pattern.
- contestants must have the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Postulates should pass the Government of Technical Education in Typewriting in English and Tamil by Higher / Senior Grade.
For Reader / Examiner post:
- Aspirants should complete Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine/ any other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 Pattern.
For Personal Assistant (To the Honorable Judges) Post:
- Contestants should possess Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine or any Other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 Pattern.
- Applicants must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher Grade.
- Contestant should have Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education.
For more details about other Vacancies may refer the official notification.
Application fee for TNPSC Recruitment:
Contenders who want to register for this TNPSC Notification should may the application fee is as follows.
- For All Category Candidates: Rs.50/- for One time Registration fee + Rs. 100/- for Examination fee.
- Starting date for TNPSC Online Application: 20-07-2016.
- Last date to apply Online: 03-08-2016.
- Closing date for Application fee: 05-08-2016.
- Examination date: 27th & 28th August, 2016.
How to Apply Online TNPSC Notification
- Log in to the Official website: www.tnpscexams.net
- Select the recruitment option.
- Click on the TNPSC Notification.
- Read the eligibility conditions carefully.
- Before Apply for this notification you should register your name in the one time registration.
- Now Click on the one time Registration tab.
- Fill your details in the given the OTR, If you are already enroll update your profile.
- After this people should fill the TNPSC application form and may a application fee payment.
- Upload Photo and Sign in the application form.
- submit it.
- Take a Print out copy for your convenience.