UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Syllabus pdf free download. New UP AMO Exam pattern, 10 years UPPSC Previous papers.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Syllabus
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Syllabus 2016 is now updated on this page for free download. Aspirants who are going to attend for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Allopathic MO recruitment can get UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Syllabus and exam pattern on our govjobsonline.com site. Candidates who are interested in Government jobs can grab this opportunity and apply before the last date. UPPSC Syllabus and UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Exam Pattern helps candidates to analyze the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Exam Question Paper. According to the official recruitment notification the last date for the online application, submission is 06-06-2016. The applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test followed by the personal Interview. Check the detailed recruitment notification on this page through the direct link attached below.
UPPSC Stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission. It is working with the government of Uttar Pradesh. The primary Function is to facilitate job opportunities for the Job hunters through various recruitments. It has done all the requirement procedures to hire candidates for various Medical Officer Posts. It releases the recruitment notification annually for various available posts. Recently, Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission has published a recruitment notification and inviting online applications from the eligible and interested candidates. There are nearly 3318 various Medical Officer Posts according to the recruitment notification. Candidates are advised that You follow the official recruitment to clear any doubts related to the recruitment.
Brief Info Of UP PSC MO Exam Syllabus
Board Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
No of Posts: Allopathic Medical Officer.
No of vacancies: 3318.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh PSC MO Exam Pattern
We got the information that every aspirant have to take the test for 150 Marks. In the exam, the officials going to ask total150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). 120 questions are asked from related subjects got educated till their career and remaining 30 questions from General Studies. Duration given to all the competitors to give the test is 2.00 hours (120 min). Here we have added the tabular form for easy understanding. You just go through that tabular form and get a clear idea on the exam pattern.
|S.NO||Subject Name||Total No of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Technicla Subject||120||2 hours|
UPPSC Allopathic MO Syllabus 2016
Candidates may follow this Exam Syllabus for the preparation of Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Written Exam.
- Homoeopathy Pharmacy.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Homoeopathic Materia Medical.
- Organon of Medicine and Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy & Psychology.
- Pathology, Bacteriology, and Parasitology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Preventive, Social Medicine and Family Welfare.
- Surgery including Homoeopathic Therapeutics.
- Obstetrics Gynaecology and Infant Hygiene.
- Community Medicine.
- Medicine including Homoeopathic Therapeutics.
- Homoeopathic Repertory.
General Studies Syllabus
- Indian Economy and Social Development.
- Indian and World Geography.
- Panchayati Raj & Public Policy.
- Constitution Political System.
- General Science.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Indian Polity and Governance.Importance.
- History of India and Indian National movement.
- Current Events of National and International.
- Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th Level.
Steps to download Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Go to the official link through the attached website.
- Search the recruitment notification of UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer.
- Click on the link & open the Link.
- Download and Save the file.
- Read the file carefully.
Direct Steps to Download UP Allopathic MO Exam Syllabus 2016
Candidates can click on the link we have attached on this page. You may find the details like educational Qualifications, Syllabus and Latest Updates related to the UP PSC Allopathic recruitment and Syllabus 2016.
Click here to Download UPPSC Allopathic Exam Syllabus 2016