UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Syllabus is given here. Download UPSC CMS Syllabus for various subjects like General Surgery Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine, General Ability, General Medicine, Paediatrics from the official website www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Syllabus
Union Public service Commission issued the UPSC CMS Syllabus. Candidates who applied for this exam can have their Combined Medical Service Exam Syllabus here. we also provided the CMS syllabus in this page. Candidates who are hunting for this CMS Syllabus can download from our govjobsonline.com page. Syllabus gives more information about the various topics of the subjects. Based syllabus, you can prepare a plan for achieving your goal.
Union Public Service Commission
Union Public service Commission is also called as UPSC. It is one of Important Constitutional body in India. It works under Central Government (or) Union Government. UPSC released a recruitment notification for Combined Medical Service Vacancies. There are 1009 posts. The vacancies are namely Combined Medical Service, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways, junior scale posts and General Duty Medical Officer, Assistant MO in Indian ordnance factories health services. Candidates who have an aim to get the central government job can use this golden chance. Candidates who are interested in UPSC jobs can apply online application on or before last date 01/04/2016.
Union PSC General Duty Medical Officer Exam pattern
UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Exam Pattern is given in this page. Officials has designed the examination as two parts. part 1 consists of written test, in this we have two papers. Each paper is to conducted for 250 marks. Total Marks for part 1 is 500 Marks. Time duration of each paper is 2 hours.
Paper 1: General Medicine – 70 Questions.
General Ability – 30 Questions.
paediatrics – 20 Questions.
Paper 2: General Surgery – 40 questions.
Preventive & Social Medicine- 40 questions.
Gynaecology & Obstetrics – 40 questions.
Part 2 is PET examination. It is to be for 100 Marks. ⅓ negative marking for the wrong marking answers. Candidates who are qualify in the written test are eligible for this Personality test .
UPSC Assistant MO Syllabus for General Ability
- Indian Society, Heritage & Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Indian Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Natural and manmade disasters and their management.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Natural Resources, their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy.
UPSC CMS Syllabus for General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases.
- Nutrition/Growth .
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology).
- Musculoskelatal System.
- Genito-Urinary .
- Neurology .
- Hematology .
- Endocrinology .
- Metabolic disorders .
- Infections/Communicable Diseases .
- Rickets .
- Bacterial .
- Spirochetal .
- Fungus .
Union PSC Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Syllabus
- Blood vessels.
- Head and neck.
- Alimentary tract.
- a) Oesophagus.
- b) Stomach.
- c) Intestines.
- d) Anus.
- e) Developmental.
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas.
- Abdominal wall.
- Abdominal injuries.
- Urological Surgery.
- Neuro Surgery.
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Thoracic surgery.
- Orthopedic surgery.
Union Public Service Commission CMS Syllabus for Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine.
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine.
- Health Administration and Planning.
- General Epidemiology.
- Demography and Health Statistics.
- Communicable Diseases.
- Environmental Health.
- Nutrition and Health.
- Non-communicable diseases.
- Occupational Health.
- Genetics and Health.
- International Health.
- Medical Sociology and Health Education.
- Maternal and Child Health.
- National Programmes.
Union PSC CMS Syllabus for Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- i) Questions on applied anatomy.
- ii) Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization .
iii) Questions on infections in genital tract.
- iv) Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract .
- v) Questions on displacement of the uterus.
- FAMILY PLANNING
- i) Conventional contraceptives.
- ii) U.D. and oral pills .
iii) Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings.
- iv) Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
- i) Ante-natal conditions.
- ii) Intra-natal conditions.
iii) Post-natal conditions.
- iv) Management of normal labours or complicated labour.
UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus Details
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Combined Medical Service posts.
No of the vacancies: 1009 posts.
Job Location: India.
Date of Examination: 12th June 2016.
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Download Union Public Service Commission CMS Exam Syllabus 2016 pdf